Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Authors must confirm that the submission has not been published previously in journals books. In the case of prior publication on electronic platforms (e.g. SSRN, Researchgate, Academia…) authors must eliminate the publication before submitting the article to Isonomía.
- Authors must also confirm that their article has not been submitted, reviewed or is being reviewed by another journal or publisher at the same time.
- Authors must submit their text as a Microsoft Word file.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- A blind version of the manuscript without the author’s name and affiliation in the heading and without any identifiable reference in the body of the text to the authors’ previous work.
- Both the title and the abstract of the manuscript must be translated into English. Abstracts’ length is 200 words max. A list of between four and eight keywords must also be included, both in the original language of the manuscript and in English.
- A signed and scanned PDF document, in which the author expresses the interest in publishing the manuscript in Isonomía and stating that it has not been previously published, sent for, or under review with any other publisher, journal or electronic publishing platform.
- If applicable, a separate document with acknowledgments, which, in case the manuscript is accepted for publication, will appear as a separate paragraph at the end of it.
Isonomía adheres to the following specifications regarding personal data:
Isonomía adheres to the following principles regarding personal data:
1. The necessary personal data are used by the Journal for purely editorial purposes.
2. Isonomía does not disclose personal data to third parties.
3. The full name, ORCID, and affiliation will be published as part of the authorship of the text.
4. The author shall not use personal data relative to third parties except when authorized. Proof of express authorization must be attached to the submission of her text.